LOU

LOU
WAITING TO PLAY...

My Blog List

Thursday, March 18, 2010

afternoon delight


ive been bored and restless all day. cleaning the house for the umpteenth time or going out for lunch with the girls, watching oprah or a fading soap opera.....not my thing! my husband is a truck driver and ALWAYS on the road, leaving me home alone with waaaayyyyy too much time on my hands. ive shopped till i dropped and now have all sorts of new sexy lil teddies, corsets, garter belts, stockings, thongs, and a brand new pair of red high heels.

im waiting until this afternoon when the boys across the street get home from school. one of them has been hired to plant some flowers for me since spring is right around the corner...something else is right around the corner for him...and his brother...a little afternoon delight....imagine his face when i ask him in for lemonade and come out dressed to the nines in my fuck-me stillettos....yum! stay tuned as the story develops...more to cum....love from lou xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment