LOU

LOU
WAITING TO PLAY...

My Blog List

Monday, March 22, 2010

bored and ready to play


well yesterday my hubby was home for one day and night, we had a nice dinner and just watched tv, then it was to bed for the routine sex. i dressed very sexily in a nice new nightie, very sexy and put on seductive cologne, did he notice? of course not! it was the usual, kiss me a couple times, squeeze my boobs, then the obligatory less than five minutes of a few thrusts, a grunt, then he says goodnite and rolls over. BLAH BLAH BLAH!

dont get me wrong, i love my husband! he works hard, he doesn't cheat-(ive had him investigated), but he has just always been soooo boring sexually. what he doesn't know won't hurt him, and i am in my sexual prime! i masturbate about ten times a day, for real! that is why i love the younger boys so much, they dont' mind taking direction and they are very open minded to new sexual things. i can't wait to get jason and tommy together again.....the last time was so satisfying....sigh! im ready to play-call me for the juicy details about my boytoys and me! you won't be disappointed! love lou xoxoxoxo 888-SEX-2060 http://www.callabella.com/lou.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment