LOU

LOU
WAITING TO PLAY...

My Blog List

Monday, May 3, 2010

a busy busy bad girl.....that's me!


wow i have been so busy lately, did not mean to neglect my blog. my hubby has been home more and we have been buying things for the house and he decided to hire a gardener for me so i could just lie out in the sun and supervise him! i thought this was a great idea and hubby also bought me several new swimsuits, negligee's, and summer dresses. our sex life even became a bit better, still now fireworks tho! now he is back on the road until saturday.

but....when the time came to hire the gardener, i knew he had the right one on the first interview. his name is zay, short for jose i suspect, and he is BEAUTIFUL! glossy black hair, beautiful big brown eyes, caramel skin, and the whitest sexiest grin! he was looking me up and down but shy like some hispanic men tend to do. i just know zay and i are going to become good friends........call me and lets get dirty, im sooo ready to play! 888-SEX-2060 love lou xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment