LOU

LOU
WAITING TO PLAY...

My Blog List

Friday, May 7, 2010

its been SUCH a WILD week


ooh wee what a wild week it has been, ive been laying out in the sun developing a great tan, pampering myself and having so much fun with the new gardener. he has made my yard look so well taken care of, and boy has he been taking care of me. it started out as a heavy flirtation and i know he realized when tommy and jason came over the other day what was going on. i left my window wide open and my bedroom curtains too while the gardener was outside planting flowers near my window. ooh im sure he heard me sucking and slurping on those nice hard young cocks from across the street, they love me so much they would have taken care of me too, but i was only interested in my outside man seeing and/or hearing me suck cock!

well, it worked! on wednesday he just couldnt stand it anymore, i invited him in for lunch and he had some nice burritos and a cold corona, then me for dessert! i gave him his very own cinco de mayo gift lol....you should call me for details! ooh was it hot and spicy! more 2 cum.....love lou xoxoxoxoxo 888-SEX-2060

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your opinion. You had a massive occurrence.
    Little dick humiliation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tolerate my hard cock?
    My cock is really looking forward to a nice pussy. Could be happy in it?
    Phone Sex

    ReplyDelete