LOU

LOU
WAITING TO PLAY...

My Blog List

Friday, October 22, 2010

CHEATING HOUSWIFE PHONESEX


oh my, you will not believe the sex i have been having lately! while hubby is on the road, of course being the horny housewife that i am, i have had my lovers already mentioned along with cute little jason. like a good cougar, i just love the young boys! but i love the big black cock even more! hubby let me go on the road with him for like the first time ever...we stopped in a few towns...had some fun together, etc...but the main thing that happened was some of the freakiest sex i ever had with hubby present. i was doing my phonesex job like a good little slut wife, hubby just loves to listen now...and we had pulled into a truck stop.

well...hubby let me get out and prowl amongst the other truckers till i found a really muscled up black guy...i explained the situation and although hesitant at first, the guy came back to mine and hubbys truck and we got in the back of the cab on the mattress...i sucked that bbc right in front of hubby while he called me slut, whore, cheating bitch, dirty white trash, etc etc just NASTY names then had the dude fuck me from behind with his bbc, while hubby fucked my dirty little mouth. oh wow, what an experience. we have been getting along so well..who knew hubby had the wild kinky streak in him? call me for some hot phonesex NOW he is here and wants to listen or you can listen to him do me....love lou xoxoxox 888-SEX-2060 CALL NOW!

2 comments: