LOU

LOU
WAITING TO PLAY...

My Blog List

Friday, October 8, 2010

HORNY HOUSEWIFE PHONESEX COUGAR AT PLAY!


OMG ya'll just wouldnt believe the sex and phonesex i have been having lately. sure enough, hubby was having me watched. the p.i. was not that crafty, i marched my cute cougar ass right out to his van and offered coffee...lol! charley and i DID go to a motel and left the curtains open, and one memorable day this week i played with charley AND his friend sam. ooh wee do they have big black cock! im sure ole leland, the p.i., was having himself a time watching this horny housewife ride one bbc while giving the other a nice sloppy blowjob. Jason has been a little too busy with school, but i did squeeze in about 30 minutes the other day with him...he calls me his sexy milf even though i have no kids lol...i told him i was a cougar instead! :)~

hubby came home unexpectedly again and caught me right in the middle of a phonesex call...i was really fucking myself with a big rubber dildo...SO now hubby knows about my job...he listened to the call and ripped off my clothes...fucked his lil horny housewife until i screamed so loud im sure the whole neighborhood heard...i like the thought of that tho...im SUCH an exhibitionist! needless to say...hubby still acts all pissed and hurt at times but secretly i think he loves the thought of me fucking bbc and also doing my phonesex job! ive been such a busy cougar on the prowl that my pussy stays sore..but i LOVE it...call me NOW for some hot horny housewife cougar phonesex, as my hubby calls it ...this has done wonders for our sex life..call now 888-SEX-2060 love, lou xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment