LOU

LOU
WAITING TO PLAY...

My Blog List

Saturday, April 3, 2010

its going to be a sexy saturday


so hubby will be home late this evening to spend easter with me, but until then...i am more than ready to play. have been laying out in the sun all morning working on my tan, with my skimpiest bikini on. got jason from across the street to come over and put oil on my back, then undid my top so he could rub it all over my breasts...of course that excited him, and me, so we had to take a quick trip in side, where i gave him the best blowjob he ever had, and he came all over my tits! wow!

i just got a text from the orderly at the hospital, and am about to jump in the shower and get ready for him. he is picking me up and its off to a hotel for an afternoon of stone cold fucking hopefully.....home just in time to get cleaned up for hubby! i love holidaze! call me....1-888-SEX-2060

No comments:

Post a Comment