LOU

LOU
WAITING TO PLAY...

My Blog List

Friday, April 16, 2010

READY FOR A RED HOT WKEND


i am sooooo ready for calls! i had a terrific day yesterday! hubby is away and won't be back till sunday this time so of course i got lonely but i just wanted to give head yesterday so i made a few calls and within 2 hours i had given three bj's and swallowed 3 hot gooey loads...ummmm! wanna know all the details? give me a call 888-SEX-2060

i have my new toys laid out, got my legs waxed today, nice clean shaven pretty pink pussy is all clean and ready, im manicured and pedicured, pampered, and ready to phone fuck like there is no tomorrow lol. picture me in my hot new red nightie with matching whore red panties, red lipstick just waiting to wrap my lips around that plump cock....oooh call now, im getting wet just thinking about it! luv from lou xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment