LOU

LOU
WAITING TO PLAY...

My Blog List

Thursday, April 22, 2010

TIME TO RELAX.....AND PLAY! 888-SEX-2060


wow what a day wednesday was! with all the playdates i had, it sort of wore me out. hubby will be home this saturday so i feel i should take it easy and relax and pamper me to rejuvenate, maybe even spice up our sex life until he gets home.

today i laid out in the sun, and saw on tv where the uv rays are as addicting as some drugs, it sure does make me feel good! especially when i see tommy and jason from across the street taking peeks at me every now and then! now i said i was TRYING to behave, okay? you never know with me....wink wink!

at the moment i am fresh out of a nice warm bubble bath, freshly shaved, lotioned, and powered...all my toys laid out and READY TO PLAY! CALL ME NOW FOR DETAILS OF MY LATEST ESCAPADES! roleplays are a plus! love lou xoxoxoxo 888-SEX-2060

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Defiantly agree with your creative thoughts. Thanks for escalating my awareness. I am so delighted with your service. For more information please visit on:-Phone Sex

    ReplyDelete